Investing In Light Media Network (An Early Stage Global Multimedia Conglomerate): Light Media, Inspirational Urban Media Specialist, markets, produces and distributes inspirational music, video, apps, print media and entertainment in the Inspirational Media space through its network of radio, Internet, television, print and special events global business platforms and marketing and alliance partners.
Light Media Network – Since 1997, Produces, markets and distributes inspirational music, video, print and entertainment, in the Inspirational Media space, through a network of internet, radio, television, print media and special events business units, as well as through its marketing and alliance partners targeting the $9 Billion Inspirational Urban media space.
Light Media Network has been featured as the 20th radio/media conglomerate (member) of the prestigious RBR Media Conglomerate Index and ranked as one of the Top 950 media companies in the world by NYU School of Business.
Market Opportunity – Long-Term, Untapped, Fragmented, Ripe for Consolidation:
* 69,738 Urban Churches in need of streaming media technology and online marketing solutions for reaching their communities. (Source: US Census Bureau)
· 43,000,000 Urban community and congregants in need of resources and media to help them know and grow in Jesus. (Source: Pew Research Center and US Census Bureau)
* Urban community was recently found to have $1 trillion in buying power in the United States. (Source: Marketing Daily)
* Nearly eight-in-ten African-Americans (79%) say religion is very important in their lives, compared with 56% among the U.S. adult population overall. (Source: Pew Research Center)
* While 58% of all Americans report praying at least once a day, a significantly higher number of African-Americans (76%) report praying daily. African-Americans are more likely to believe in God with absolute certainty (88% vs. 71% among the total adult population), interpret Scripture as the literal word of God (55% vs. 33%); express a belief in angels and demons (83% vs. 68%); and more likely to say they are absolutely convinced about the existence of life after death (58% vs. 50%) and to believe in miracles (84% vs. 79%). (Source: Pew Research Center)
For more information on how to invest in Light Media Network, please email: lgmh(at)lightmedianetwork.com or drop us a line via the contact us form directly below.
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements: This press release contains statements, which may constitute “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Those statements include statements regarding the intent, belief or current expectations of Light Media and members of its management as well as the assumptions on which such statements are based. Prospective investors are cautioned that any such forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks and uncertainties, and that actual results may differ materially from those contemplated by such forward-looking statements.