Radio Station Tagline: 102.1 FM/105.5 FM/AM 1430 The King – Atlanta’s #1 Station – Your True Leader. To Listen Live, Go To (1055theking.com or 1430TheKing.com): http://www.1055TheKing.com – http://www.1021TheKing.com – https://www.1430TheKing.com
Mission: Your True Leader In The Community
- Broadcast: (a) 102.1 FM/105.5 FM/AM 1430 The King has been serving the metro Atlanta community for over 70 years combined, and is Your True Leader, bringing the community the best in today’s best Music, News and Information covering all of metro Atlanta (5.5 million)–#7 Market in the USA; and (b) INN (Inspirational News Network), powered by Comcast Cable Systems is Light Media’s Television Network on XFInity on-Demand, available in 2.2 Million Homes, featuring Stories that Inspire.
2. Broadcast Advertising Spots (24/7 Over The Air-Waves and Mobile Combined With Banner Ads. We will meet or beat your current broadcaster rate.
3. Demographics for Metro Atlanta Radio (see two reports attached from Arbitron and Nielsen).
a. Atlanta is #8 Radio Market in the country: 4.6MM
b. Breakdown: (454K Hispanic-Americans, 1.5MM African-Americans, and 2.6MM Caucasian-Americans
c. The King reaches 57% of the Metro Atlanta Population or 2.6 million
4. 24/7 Radio Station Availability: Over The Air Worldwide, Online plus on 27 Digital Apps (iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn): Listen online, in your car on on your mobile device via: TuneIn at:https://tunein.com/radio/Power-1055-FM-The-King-s296667/ ; or at: https://tunein.com/radio/AM-1430-The-King-s296667/ — For more information or to listen live also, please visit: www.1021.TheKing.com – www.1055TheKing.com or www.AM1430TheKing.com
5. For more information, please drop us a line at: e: lgmh(@)lightmedianetwork.com or via contact form directly below. Thank you for considering Light Media Network for your broadcasting and advertising needs.
See Coverage Map below; and to view our Broadcast Media (Radio and TV) Click, click here: Light Media Network – Media Kit